Let us share the Port’s story with you and your students. A Port representative can come to your classroom to speak about a variety of topics. Examples include:
- Port of Long Beach 101: An overview of the Port and its operations
- The Green Port Policy and the Port’s environmental programs
- International trade and the world market
- Local and regional economic benefits of the Port of Long Beach
- Port security
- Goods movement and transportation
- Careers in international trade
We consider all requests. Please note the following:
- The Port of Long Beach requires a minimum of one month advance notice.
- The Port of Long Beach will do its best to accommodate your request. If it is not possible, we will suggest alternatives such as providing a video and/or other material for your students.
- Please provide two alternative dates/times. The Port of Long Beach receives a high volume of requests and your first choice may not be available.